Grant Thornton Comment on Guernsey’s Insolvency Update
17 November 2020
In response to Deputy Ferbrache’s comments, Director of Recovery & Reorganisation at Grant Thornton Channel Islands, Ben Rhodes, shares his insight into what the proposed new insolvency laws could mean for the parties involved.
Stuck in the middle with you
09 November 2020
The Royal Court of Guernsey has recently handed down judgment upon an application by the liquidators of CanArgo Limited (Company), Ben Rhodes and Alan Roberts of Grant Thornton (Liquidators), for directions blessing the sale of the Company's assets which were caught between competing 'prior rights' claims of two protagonists.
Autumn Promotion Success at Grant Thornton
2 November 2020
Grant Thornton Channel Islands has promoted eight staff across its offices in Jersey and Guernsey. The promotions are focused for the most part on its Audit team, with one in its People and Culture team.
The Guernsey promotions include:
- Gashirai Masvikeni to Audit Manager
- Asanda Ndlondlo to Audit Manager
- Brady Lesbirel to Audit Manager
- John Paul Conadera to Audit Manager
- Toni Abejo to Audit Assistant Manager
The Jersey promotions include:
- Reenalyn Narag to Audit Manager
- Jayson Perez to Audit Manager
- Katie Bellamy-Burt to People & Culture Assistant Manager
Grant Thornton Channel Islands prides itself on creating an environment where people are supported to continually grow and develop, both personally and professionally.