Redundant corporate entities can over complicate group structures and waste thousands of pounds in unnecessary costs each year. 46% of the c.15,500 companies controlled by the FTSE100 are dormant and it is estimated that the average cost of administering dormant companies is between £3,500 and £5,000 per company, per year.
Our Corporate Simplification Group is highly skilled in the execution of solvent reorganisations and liquidations schemes and will provide an independent and authoritative opinion wherever necessary. Our dedicated team of specialists will apply a risk-based evaluation of your business operations, identifying and addressing areas where transparency and efficiency could be improved and unnecessary costs avoided.
firstname.lastname@example.orgDD: +44 (0)1481 753426
A solvent liquidation may be advised when:
- Companies want to save money
- Streamlining the corporate groups to improve transparency
- Improving the overall tax efficiency of a group
- Removing unnecessary entities from the balance sheets or 'house keeping'
- Implementing due diligence recommendations
- Preparing for a sale of part/all of the business
How we can support you
- Pre-liquidation reviews
- Solvent liquidations
- S110de-mergers and reorganisations
- International assignments
- Project management of group simplification schemes