Owner-managed businesses need important issues addressed and resolved quickly and that is the focus of the Grant Thornton teams.
We achieve this immediacy by building one to one partner relationships which allow business owners, together with their managers and stakeholders, if appropriate, to have quick access to the information and advice they need. The range of services potentially required by a owner-managed business is wide and varied so we have taken the time to ensure that we have all the necessary expertise and experience available as and when needed.
We can help you:
- Take control of complex situations and work through business dilemmas
- Handle key events - acquisitions, succession planning integrations, separations and turnaround
- Identify ways to improve performance within and across business functions
- Create and execute business transformation programmes
- Identify ways to help businesses survive when faced with difficult situations.
The Grant Thornton range of services includes:
- Cloud accounting PDF factsheet [ 1283 kb ]
- Business advice
- Tax compliance
- Cash flow forecasts
- Start up advice
- Feasibility studies
- Compliance and regulatory
- Outsource support
- Strategic planning
- Governance advisory.
To achieve superior results we:
- Listen to client needs - and with you create a robust and appropriate solution
- Develop solutions that are coherent and integrated - to avoid unexpected consequences
- Assemble the right advisory and industry expertise - across service lines or borders as needed - to provide maximum insight and results
- Help you execute with direct support but also by mobilising your own resources.
Our solutions draw upon expertise in practices working within the main business functional areas (commercial, operations, finance, IT) as well as across them (strategy, organisational effectiveness, cost optimisation, working capital management, board/leadership).
Helping businesses grow
We have a number of strategic solutions which in the 6-Box framework, this enables wider and more meaningful conversations, through understanding the strategic opportunities and challenges organisations face.
The 6-Box approach, can be used to create a detailed action plan to help develop businesses, by focusing and directing growth from six key areas.
A focus on payroll
Getting your payroll calculated correctly is probably one of the most important tasks within your business. It’s one of those services which can sometimes be underestimated.
If you get it right, it’s expected. If it goes wrong, you definitely know about it!
Some businesses don’t have the capacity to dedicate resources to understanding and keeping up to date with the relevant tax and social security legislations. We are here to help. Some businesses choose to outsource this function to reduce their risk and focus on what they do best. We too, are here to help. No matter how big or small your employee base is, whether you pay weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually, we can help support this process.
What can we do:
- Guernsey and Jersey payroll processing
- Guernsey and Jersey monthly and quarterly submissions
- E-payslips (or paper based if preferred)
- Secure data transmission utilising our client portal
- Supporting with electronic salary payments to employees and the relevant Authorities
Download our Business Advisory brochures
|Download PDF [ 3128 kb ]
|Download PDF [ 1739 kb ]
|Download PDF [ 1550 kb ]
|Download PDF [ 1283 kb ]