We specialise in the investment management industry offering audit, assurance, tax and corporate recovery and liquidation services.
How we work with you
We work closely with our clients to understand the specific issues that they face, as is evident in the many long standing client relationships that we have developed.
Our approach to audit is to provide the most rigorous standards of professional independence and objectivity and our entire approach is designed to make a constructive contribution to the clients business.
Why you should work with us
We treat each client individually and provide a service that is tailored to their specific needs.
Our investment in IT communications and people development is impressive and coupled with our focus on technical excellence, forms part of our drive to provide you with the highest level of client service that is competitively priced and managed by a director with whom you can develop a long lasting business relationship.
In short, we listen, we respond, we have the experience and we are enthusiastic about working with you.
Who we work for
Types of funds
- Hedge funds
- Investment Trusts
- Private equity/Venture Capital Funds
- Film Funds
- Property Funds
- Quoted equity investments
- Unquoted equity investments
- Quoted debt securities
- Unquoted debt securities
- Derivative financial instruments
- Real Estate
- Commercial and residential development
- Commercial and residential ownership
- Leisure assets
- Clean energy assets
- UK GAAP
- US GAAP
Types of open-and closed-ended structures
- Limited Company
- Protected Cell Companies
- Incorporated Cell Companies
- Master/feeder structures
- Multiple share class
- Limited Partnerships
- Cayman Islands
- London Stock Exchange
- Irish Stock Exchange
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
We blend our leading technical competences with knowledge of your markets and your business and deliver the service process by:
- A well trained and qualified team that has experience in your field
- An audit approach that is tailored to critical risk areas
- Reporting on time
- Rapidly responding to issues as and when they arise
- Proactively bringing ideas to you