Ben Rhodes is a Recovery and Reorganisation and Forensic Investigation Services Director of Grant Thornton in the Channel Islands. Ben is a UK Licensed Insolvency Practitioner and Fellow of INSOL International. Ben was seconded to the States of Guernsey in 2015 to advise on the proposed reform of the Guernsey insolvency law.
Ben is one of four industry members of the proposed Insolvency Rules Committee. Ben sits on the Executive Committee and the Legal and Regulatory Committee of ARIES, and was heavily involved in the drafting of the GIPS.
Professional qualifications & memberships:
- FCA (Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- UK Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- FII (Fellow of INSOL International)
- FABRP (Member of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals)
- FIPA (Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association)
- ACFE (Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners)
- Qualified Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners