Why Grant Thornton
At Grant Thornton our approach to working with our private clients is to ensure that we provide them with an up-to-date and all-encompassing personal advisory service.
We know that no two clients have the same personal philosophies and requirements, so we begin by listening, then we advise and, only when you are entirely comfortable, do we implement the structuring and the planning that will specifically provide you and your family with your needs - both now and for future generations.
We also believe that no matter how comprehensive and personalised our service is, it is also important to focus on building a long-term relationship based on the core philosophies of mutual trust, respect, and an understanding of the target objectives and the time it may take to achieve them.
To ensure this happens we deliver stability through a partner-led, integrated suite of private client services and meetings which cover:
- Tax planning - income, capital and inheritance taxes
- Planning and structuring using corporate asset holding vehicles
- Use of limited liability partnerships
- Using trusts for long-term wealth and estate planning
- Arranging independent investment advice
- Personalised tax compliance service
- Pension and insurance structuring for personal assets.
We pride ourselves on our passion for serving our clients and our people - and we’re being recognised as a result!